Friday, May 8, 2015

Let's Talk About Breakfast Cereal

OK so my current collection isn't the healthiest but breakfast cereals are actually one of my favorite breakfast and snack foods.  It's convenient and delicious although I know all the sugar, carbohydrates, and I'm sure chemicals makes it pretty unhealthy.  I think it's important to change up breakfast foods so it doesn't get boring and ensures one to not miss it as I sincerely believe it is the most important meal of the day.

My favorite breakfast cereals are (but not limited to):
  • Cheerios/Honey Nut/Frosted/Apple Cheerios
  • Frosted Flakes/Corn Flakes
  • LIFE Cinnamon
  • Cocoa Pebbles
  • Golden Grahams
  • Honey Bunches of Oates
  • Raising Bran
  • Apple Jacks
  • Lucky Charms
  • Reeses Puffs
I don't think it's a good idea to exclusively eat cereal for breakfast every day but it's a good enough alternative than not. How do you feel about breakfast cereals? Do you have a favorite brand?  Let me know by commenting below!

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are Life, Chex, Cheerios, & Frosted Flakes! But I half the time will eat oatmeal instead. Drop some honey and berries in some steel cut oats... good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really think the majority of the brands you have listed are unhealthy. Cheerios and Raisin Bran are great. Fruity Pebbles and Frosted Flakes are my favorite. Would I or could I eat them everyday - No. I too have to switch up my breakfast between cereal and something more solid on my stomach like rice, curry sauce and lamb, chicken or goat. :)

    ReplyDelete