Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pinterest...Got me pinned for hours!

This is what I look like while browsing through Pinterest.  I don't use Pinterest too often but when I do OMG!  Time sure does fly when you're having fun.  I know I know, it's just a bunch of pictures collected and you can click on them if you want to read about it but oh my goodness, I can never get tired of looking at baby puppies, tigers, then there are recipes, do-it-yourself projects and... ah the possibilities are endless!  I was supposed to read a book that a friend recommended to me last night but I never cracked it open after the first chapter because Pinterest just well, pinned me to my iPad!  Next thing I knew I couldn't keep my eyes open any more.   I now remember why I don't look at Pinterest too often, it's not that I don't like it - I just like TOO much! ;)  Are you a fan of Pinterest?  What do you typically look at on there? Please comment below!

7 comments:

  1. I have heard about that site.
    More like I saw some icons and that's about it. I don't know what it offers and it wouldn't let me past the login screen without an account.
    Looks similar to a social networking site, by the looks of it.
    That expression is priceless, Sharon.
    That's tired and yet a satisfactory expression. I will check out pininterest when I have some time on my hands.
    Anyway, you really should set an alarm when you are browsing stuff. You don't want to lose track of time that often, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is actually quite useful, technically it is a social networking site however it's more like a magazine. Imagine yourself flipping through a magazine and if a picture attracts your attention and you read a short description and want to read more then you can just click on it.

      A timer... that is actually an excellent idea! I will have to remember that next time I browse on Pinterest. 30 minutes max!

      Delete
  2. I love Pinterest I love hair styles, fashion, home design, food😋..things of those nature but I find myself in the natural hair section the most trying to seek out some cool hairstyles that I can try lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Brit, you can even find some pretty awesome recipes on there as well!

      Delete
  3. Believe it or not, I have never personally been attached to Pinterest. Just the thought of looking through hundreds or even thousands of pictures make me sick. However, I may sometimes get on Pinterest and view some recipes and other stuff, but never would I stay on there for hours at a time. We all have our own hobbies and opinions on things such as this, so I respect what you are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Music Maker I appreciate that. Time just slips away sometimes. I guess it just depends on how interested you are in a topic. I'm sure you have hobbies that can hold your interests for many hours. ;)

      Delete
  4. I've never used Pinterest, but I know the feeling of getting sucked into something and losing track of time. It happens way too often.

    ReplyDelete