Monday, May 4, 2015

Underwear/Sock Drawer

To start of this next blog post I am going to start of with a few questions for you:
  • Do you have a separate drawer for your underwear and socks or do you keep them together?
  • How often do you purchase socks and underwear?
  • Do you have a favorite brand for different occasions?

I would love to hear your answers so please comment below when you have a chance.

As for myself, I keep my socks and underwear in the same drawer.  A year ago I organized my drawer but now it is in a state where they are all just thrown in together in one drawer.  I can hear a former co-worker’s voice in my head “Let’s see how long you can keep that up” when I proudly showed her the picture of my super organized underwear drawer!

I don't really have a pattern of when I buy socks and underwear.  I guess I used to buy them whenever I thought they were on sale or were a good deal at the time.  

It is currently still in a chaotic state but it is something that I plan on tackling tomorrow.  I will be one step closer to having the examples I need to post about my updated minimalist wardrobe post that I aim to complete this weekend.

As a guide I will be following Love Raw Vegan’s video “How To Simplify & Organize Your Underwear Drawer” – I will link it below.  Perhaps it will help you out as well! ;)






1 comment:

  1. Just because I think this post is awesome, I'm going to respond. I use the same drawer for my undergarments and socks. Typically I prefer to use Hanes as a brand, but only because they are cheap and affordable.

    If you want me to go into color too, well all my socks are white. As for the undergarments? Well that's for my husband to know.

    ReplyDelete