Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ambrosia India Bistro

This is one of my favorite places to eat at here in Monterey, California.   I love the food here and I am never disappointed. Perhaps it's because I always catch the lunch buffet and am able to try EVERYTHING.  $14 for a buffet is pretty pricey but I think it's TOTALLY worth it. The naan is always fresh and I can always depend on the fact that they have tandoori chicken. I know, my plate looks like a mess but it's one DELICIOUS mess.  Butter chicken, chicken curry, tofu tikka...there are so many dishes available.  We eat at Ambrosia twice a month...it's just awesome every time.  Do you have a favorite restaurant that you regularly like to eat at?  Tell me about your experience by commenting below. I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am not an outgoing person.
    Far from it.
    Well, that looks great. Let me ask you something?
    Did you ever tried "Biryani"? It's the best Indian dish out there according to me. There are lots of varieties available, even in biryani. My favorite would be vegetable biryani. Check it out and let me know your opinion about it ;)
    Also, I don't have any favorite restaurants. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Biryani. The kind that I've tried was the Chicken Biryani. I wish I personally had an Indian friend because I would love to learn how to make all of those dishes that they serve. I guess I will have to resort to online recipes and youtube videos. :)

    The other day I made curry lentils with carrots and potatoes it tasted pretty amazing my husband says that it should be one of our regular dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never personally heard of the place. I suppose it's because I am very, very far away from California. Anyhow, the image of the food looks soooo good. I wished I was there, because I would be trying them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually hard to please when it comes to food. I have a saying, "If it doesn't jump off the plate and eat me first, then I'll try it.". That pretty much sums up what I like when it comes to food.

    ReplyDelete