Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Casual Update - Seeking Comments/Suggestions

So for the last few days I have been taking a break from the organizing kick I had =)  I still have it however I am running out of main areas to tackle. Between celebrating a belated Valentine's, my car acting funky, and my friend going to the hospital related to her pregnancy I've been pretty distracted from my blog!

Here is my request - please post your comments/suggestions on what I have posted so far AND what you would like to see me cover in the future.  I can't promise that I will implement exactly what you suggest but your comments may inspire me to tackle something else!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what else you could discuss! Good luck getting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think you are doing a great job with what you are posting. That's what a blog is all about, its about whatever you make it about. Some of the things you post are interesting and it is nice to read them. Keep it up your doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete