Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fridge Conquest - It was a tough battle!

I should have known better than to tackle this expecting to be done in an hour or so!  *smiles* I'm glad I did though, it had to be done!  How much food goes to waste and how much time is spent trying to figure out what to eat?  I have done it so many times, open the fridge thinking "man, we have nothing to eat" or "eh, I don't want anything in here because it'd take too much time to fix something." In the middle of this battle I decided to make some juice for the next couple of days for us too (too darn ambitious!) haha. It's not perfect but it is a whole lot better than it was before. See for yourself!

Before...

After!


3 comments:

  1. My fridge has been getting full lately and a bunch of stuff ends up at the back where it rots. I found a huge bag of cheese that I forgot to use which had gotten very moldy. Do you have any tips for organizing a fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fridge ends up dirty alot with hair, I'm a guy with long hair, or just dirty otherwise. But it's always organized. Whenever I shop everything goes in the same area, everything fits in a good place, it has to be perfect. I never keep anything old, it's thrown out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fridge is a mess. Congratulations on getting through your's!

    ReplyDelete