Sunday, February 15, 2015

Late night thoughts...

So here I am at 1:02AM feeling restless. I decided to sit down and start writing in my blog again.  They say that if you cannot go to sleep or aren't feeling sleepy get out of bed and do something to relax your mind and after a while try going back to sleep again.  Who said that? I don't remember but I'm fairly confident that I read it somewhere. I do believe it's true though because if you can't sleep and you stay in bed all you will be doing is thinking and watching the clock run.  That is no fun.

Today I decided to start writing in my blog again. It always bothered me that my blog doesn't have a typical theme.  It's just about random things so... that's what I've decided to call it.  Citadel of Thoughts.  There will be different times that an idea will hit me that someone else could find either useful and/or interesting and THAT will be what I write about.

4 comments:

  1. So far, I'm lovin' your blog, Sharon. The oreos, desk, and freezer articles are very interesting facts about you that you do in your daily life. Everyone on here will be pleased to see what you've wrote about, and they're very interesting too! I hope you continue your blog. I would recommend a new theme; that's about it. Good luck, Sharon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in the process of restarting my blog. Probably on the Blogger platform because I am most used to it. I am going to try a bi-weekly posting schedule, because before I felt pressured to pump out content and I didn't really enjoy writing or blogging. Maybe this way it will become more enjoyable to post again.

    Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of the blog is pretty cool. It sounds fancy and original to me. Just curious: Do you often get insomnia? Did you eventually go to sleep after writing this article?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading right before it is time to go to bed. This always helps me to calm myself, especially after I've had a stressful day. Even if I only have enough time to read a chapter or two, I find reading to be a very calming and relaxing activity.

    ReplyDelete