Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Advertising Opportunity For All!


Today I went through my office supplies and tried to downsize (still working on it)!  I came across some random pens and markers and decided to see which ones I can throw away.  While I was doing this, an advertising idea came into mind.  

People still advertise with flyers right?  So that’s what I did – I made a flyer.  I was going for random and colorful.  I think I succeeded.  Although it does look like a 5 year old made it.  I liked it.  It has character I think! ;)  I just hope it works.  I posted it in a local coffee shop so we shall see.  

Do you have a website, blog, or forum?  You can reply to this entry and take it as an advertising opportunity and I won’t flag you for it!

3 comments:

  1. Flyers used to be THE way to go for get the word out. Nowadays (at least in my area), there's not as many flyers around for things. For the most part, it's digital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a pretty interesting flyer you got there. I like the business card pocket thing. If you have a cool website that you KNOW people will like, why not post a few flyers around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, flyers remain a good method for advertising. I know social media and text based advertising on mobile phones is hot, but the traditional ways of advertising remain valid. I used flyers and business cards to promote my taxi business during the social media revolution. And those flyers obtained many new and loyal customers for me. Also I peruse through many a flyers regularly posted on public bulletin boards in my area's coffee shops. So Sharon, I think you're on to something. :)

    ReplyDelete