Friday, April 24, 2015

New Osio Cinemas - Small town movie theater-like experience

My husband and I went to a small movie theater called "New Osio Cinemas."  It was a great experience.  Older audience surrounded us, however, I think I like that better than sharing a theater with noisy teenagers or children!

The movie we saw was Danny Collins.  It was a very enjoyable film.  I recommend it if you're looking for a feel-good type movie.  It stars Al Pacino and I would definitely consider it more of a comedy/drama.  He plays a musician named Danny Collins who end up turning his life around from being a destructive rockstar and hoping for a more meaningful lifestyle after reading a letter he received from legendary John Lennon.


I really enjoyed our experience this evening.  The movie theatre seems to only have 5 screens.  It was small and intimate feeling.  I look forward to having more movie outings like this in the future.  For only $6.50 per ticket, I thought it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment