Saturday, May 2, 2015

Path To A Minimalist Wardrobe

When I started this blog one of my earlier post was about organizing my drawer space. I want to take it a step further and organize my entire wardrobe and transform it to more of a minimalist one.

How often is it that we find ourselves frustrated that we can't figure out what to wear? I imagine the decision wouldn't be difficult if I do not have much of a choice. I've made several trips to the local thrift stores and donated a few boxes of clothes and other household items. I am definitely on the right track.

I've got three drawers and half a closet to work with (yes, I share my closet with my husband)!  I will actively work on it this week so hopefully by next weekend I will have a decent update on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. I share a closet with my fiance also. I thought I was the only one who did that, so it's nice to know I am not the only one. :) It works for us, and at least for me having a little less space makes me really choose what clothes I want to keep and what clothes I don't really need. If you have less space there is no room for you to keep things that you don't wear. l organize all of my clothes and shoes by seasons also so that helps. For example, I am just now pulling out my spring/summer attire (shorts, sandals/flip-flops, etc..) and putting away winter clothes (sweaters, sweatshirts, etc..).

    ReplyDelete